*Brick House Fitness Memberships/Child Care are based on households. A household includes 2 adults living in the same household and their dependent children under the age of 26 still living with them.
*Must be 16 years of age or older to attend weight room & adult classes (14-15 year olds can take weight room etiquette/proficiency test out to join)
*13 years and younger have access to open gym in the gymnasium on specified hours and when gym is not occupied
*After 1 year contract expires, member must give 30 day notice before cancellation of membership will process (there will be one additional draft)
*Members on Month to Month drafts with no contract can cancel anytime up to 3 days prior to next draft to allow for processing time
- At Brick House Fitness we only accept the option of Automatic Billing. You can either provide us with your debit card information or checking account, which we will draw your monthly due from each month, OR, you can pay a year in full (this will also be set up on automatic renewal unless otherwise directed)
- A $25 enrollment fee will be charged to the primary membership upon activation. If membership is cancelled and re-activated later, enrollment fee is charged again.
- 30-Day Signed notice required for cancellation of monthly membership after 1 year contract has expired. Once a written notice is submitted there will be one final draft from your account which serves as your 30-day notice. Members are welcome to use their membership up until the last active day.
- Refunds on yearly membership paid in full are only granted to members moving out of a 20 Mile radius of Bondurant.
- If a year contract is signed for monthly drafts, this contract may only be broken due to a change in address more than 20 miles away from Brick House Fitness. For medical reasons (with a doctor note), accounts will be placed on hold for 3 months (or until member returns). If member brings in another doctor note at the end of the 3 months, account will be cancelled. Accounts will automatically go back into repayment after the 3 month period unless otherwise notified.