JOIN OUR GYM
STUDENT (WITH ID)
Monthly No Contract
- BrickHouse Fitness memberships/childcare are based on households. A household includes 2 adults living in the same household and their dependent children under the age of 26 still living with them.
- Memberships include an Enrollment Fee (enr) of $25 + tax where specified.
- BrickHouse Fitness gymnasium is accessible to people of all ages. The rest of the facility, weightroom, cardio equipment, fitness classes, are only accessible to people 16 years old and above. 14 & 15 year olds can gain access after a 1-on-1 etiquette session with a facility manager. There are no exceptions on age requirements of the facility.
- At Brick House Fitness we only accept the option of Automatic Billing. You can either provide us with your debit card information or checking account, which we will draw your monthly due from each month, OR, you can pay a year in full (this will also be set up on automatic renewal unless otherwise directed)
- A $25 enrollment fee will be charged to the primary membership upon activation. If membership is cancelled and re-activated later, enrollment fee is charged again.
- 30-Day Signed notice required for cancellation of monthly membership after 1 year contract has expired. Once a written notice is submitted there will be one final draft from your account which serves as your 30-day notice. Members are welcome to use their membership up until the last active day.
- Refunds on yearly membership paid in full are only granted to members moving out of a 20 Mile radius of Bondurant.
- If a year contract is signed for monthly drafts, this contract may only be broken due to a change in address more than 20 miles away from Brick House Fitness. For medical reasons (with a doctor note), accounts will be placed on hold for 3 months (or until member returns). If member brings in another doctor note at the end of the 3 months, account will be cancelled. Accounts will automatically go back into repayment after the 3 month period unless otherwise notified.